Last Call Bachelor Package
It’s time to get out of your comfort zone and go wild at Breathless Resorts & Spas! The groom’s last days are approaching, so throw him a bachelor party that he will never forget but won’t fully remember. You and your buddies can show him one last wild ride before he makes the big plunge with a cigar roller, late night room party, reserved table and bottle service at the night club and more!!
Last Call Bachelor Package Details & Requirements
The Breathless Resorts & Spas Last Call Bachelor Package cost is $135 USD per person, per stay in 2017 and 2018, which is supplemental to room purchase. Pricing is based on double room occupancy and is only available to groups booking a minimum of two rooms for three nights each. Room service, dining arrangement, paddle board, cigar roller, late night party, group photo and reserved beach location dates and times are arranged upon arrival. Additional terms and conditions for package add-ons will apply.
Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. This entire offer is subject to availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. This offer is combinable with other promotions. Employees of tour operators and wholesalers do not qualify.
Top 5 Reasons to Have a Bachelorette Party at Breathless Cabo San Lucas
- Think outside the box. Instead of being the 10th person in your group of girlfriends to celebrate in Vegas, suggest someplace exotic and sunny – Cabos San Lucas, Mexico
- Costs are known upfront. Thanks to the Unlimited-Luxury ® experience, where everything is included, your girlfriends won’t have to worry about how much each dinner costs or ordering another round of drinks. Indulge and enjoy!
- Something for everyone. With an amazing spa, watersports, and white sand beach, your bridesmaids will be thrilled with this getaway!
- Adults-only, not "couples-only". A kid free-zone is a must for the perfect bachelorette party, but equally nice is to not be surrounded exclusively by honeymooners!
- Extend the trip. Make the most of the bachelorette getaway by having it lead up to your Destination Wedding!